Saturday 23 May 2020

























Greenslade
March 10th 1975
Stockholm, Sweden


I posted this many years ago.
Quality Greenslade boots are thin on the ground.
Think this was a radio broadcast.
I remember doing quite a lot of work on it.
There were missing sections around the Waltz/Ass's part
which I patched from other bits of the songs.
And I expect I did an overall remaster.
Was a long time ago and my memory fails me.
Anyhow, I listened to it today and it sounds good.
Some hiss noticable in the quiet sections
but I am loathe to add noise reduction and/or re EQ.
This post dedicated to Neil A.
regards
Titus


1 Pilgrim's Progress
2 Newsworth
3 The Flattery Stakes
4 Bedside Manners are Extra
5 Joie de Vivre
6 Waltz for a Fallen Idol
7 The Ass's Ears
8 Drum Folk
9 Spirit of the Dance


link

1 comment:

  1. Nice one, thanks :-) This same boot was released last April as a bonus disc along with the remastered Time and Tide - https://theprogressiveaspect.net/blog/2019/04/22/greenslade-time-and-tide-remastered-expanded-edition/
    sounds great and like you say, too few live recordings :-(

    ReplyDelete