Monday 8 June 2020

























Budgie
The Electric Ballroom
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
May 4th 1978


Came across this on a shelf in the vault.
Had completely forgotten about it.
Wondered if it was any good.
It's not bad at all.My ears tell me it is a SBD.
Everyone, including me, wonders
why they were not more successful.
I ripped  the CDs as Flac
but I don't remember how I got this originally.
This may happen a lot. Just to inform you
I am not trying to rip you off.
I know you can analyse them but I'm too busy drinking wine.
Sky High Percentage is my favourite Budgie riff.
regards
Titus


Disc 1
1. Melt the Ice Away (cuts in)
2. In the Grip of the Tyrefitter's Hand
3. Smile Boy Smile
4. In for the Kill/You're the Biggest Thing Since Powdered Milk
5. Love for You and Me
6. Parents
7. Who Do You Want for Your Love?


Disc 2
1. Don't Dilute the Water
2. Sky High Percentage
3. Breaking All the House Rules
4. Zoom Club
5. Breadfan


Disc 1
Disc 2

2 comments:

  1. Many thanks for sharing this
    Well worth a listen and the quality is pretty good, not many decent budgie shows available but this is a keeper

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers Grizz. May have another Budgie one somewhere

    ReplyDelete