Saturday 20 June 2020

























The Clash
De Ontdekking
Lochem, Holland
May 20th 1982


Saw The Clash twice on the London Calling tour.
The gigs were adrenalin packed but if I'm honest
I thought they were very sloppy.
Live recordings confirm this.
I guess it was part of their charm/ethos.
But my wife loves them and this is one of the better ones.
An FM broadcast with original drummer Terry Chimes.
Topper having quit/been fired shortly before this tour.
(depending on who's version you believe)
regards
Titus


01.London Calling
02.Safe European Home
03.The Guns of Brixton
04.Train in Vain
05.Clash City Rockers
06.Know Your Rights
07.The Magnificent Seven
08.Ghetto Defendant
09.Should I Stay or Should I Go
10.Police and Thieves
11.Police and Thieves (continued)
12.Brand New Cadillac
13.Bankrobber
14.Complete Control
15.Clampdown


link

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this one. Will give them a listen. It's been a long time I didn't crank up the volume on Should I stay or should I go.
    All the best,

    ReplyDelete