Saturday 27 June 2020

































The Dictators
The Gino Club
Stockholm, Sweden 1996

Superb FM broadcast of the greatest proto punk band ever.
Makes AC/DC sound like the Doobie Bros.
Saw them a couple of years back in an upstairs room in a Manchester pub.
There were about 60 people in attendance.
Very sad they drew so few but it was wonderful...a fight broke out!
This is in wav. because my software is having conflicts at the moment
due to new laptop/external disc drive etc.
Let me know if this is an issue for you...easily converted.
regards
Titus

01 New York, New York
02 Haircut & Attitude
03 Master Race Rock
04 I Want You Tonight
05 Faster & Louder
06 Baby Let's Twist
07 I Am Right
08 Call Me Animal
09 The Party Starts Now
10 I Stand Tall
11 Science Gone Too Far
12 Had It Coming
13 Search & Destroy
14 The Next Big Thing
15 Stay With Me

link

3 comments: