Sunday 19 July 2020

























Camel
The Bridgewater Hall
Manchester, UK
September 7th 2018

A remastered audience recording.
Mrs. Luxor and I were on the front row.
Ticket scan is included in the artwork.
Paid a lot for those V.I.P. seats.
They were "meet and greet" things
but me & the wife prefer to drink wine.
Got an email prior to the event informing me that
Andy Latimer does not shake hands with anyone LOL.
Interestingly Andy played most of the gig sitting down.
I think he had been injured and/or ill prior to this.
I promised a Pete Jones post and this is it.
What a musician he is.
Rajaz is the highlight for me.
Pete's sax playing blew the crowd away.
All the good things about the sound are down to me.
Any flaws are down to the taper/the sound engineer :)
Pete is blind BTW for those who do not know.
Better than being mute like most of my blog visitors.
You should check out his Tiger Moth radio show
....posted here most weeks.
regards
Titus

Disc 1
01 intro tape (Aristillus)
02 Song Within a Song
03 Chord Change
04 Spirit of the Water
05 Another Night
06 Air Born
07 Lunar Sea
08 Unevensong
09 Hymn to Her
10 End of the Line

Disc 2
01 Coming of Age
02 Rajaz
03 Ice
04 Mother Road
05 Hopeless Anger
06 Long Goodbyes
07 Lady Fantasy

Disc 1
Disc 2

No comments:

Post a Comment