Sunday 13 October 2024

































Van der Graaf Generator
Forum Leverkusen, Germany
November 5th 2005

Reposted from October 2020

The third of my Soundaboard 'lost trio'.
High Banton, Guy Evans, David Jackson and Peter Hammill.
That should be all you need to know.
I almost cried listening to Wondering from this last night.
regards
Titus

Disc 1
1. The Undercover Man
2. Scorched Earth
3. Every Bloody Emperor
4. Lemmings
5. Darkness (11/11)
6. Childlike Faith in Childhood's End

Disc 2
1. The Sleepwalkers
2. Nutter Alert
3. Man-Erg
4. Killer
5. Wondering

link

6 comments:

  1. I never really succeeded to get into the music of Van de Graaf Generator. A bit too experimental for me I guess. I was born into Deep Purple, Glam Rock, Status Quo Boogie, etc. So I'll give it another try here since I'm much older and wise now :). Thanks for this !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the easiest band to get into Derek but well worth the effort

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great show Titus. Thanks for all the effort you put into this. I for one appreciate it greatly. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Titus any chance of a re-up? Your comment on crying listening to Wondering makes this irresistible...

    ReplyDelete