Saturday 27 January 2024


































Joe Bouchard's Acoustic Jukebox
Infinity Hall
Norfolk, CT
October 30th 2009

Reposted from May 2021

Audience sourced recording of an intimate acoustic show
by the former Blue Öyster Cult bassist and friends
including Albert Bouchard and Dennis Dunaway.
Sound quality is OK but probably one for hard-core BÖC fans only.
regards
Titus

01 Let's Spend the Night Together
02 Which Road is Mine?
03 Jukebox in My Head
04 Death Valley Nights
05 Cowboy's Dream
06 Desperado
07 I've just Seen a Face
08 Kickin' a Can
09 Dark Boat

5 comments:

  1. it's possible a re-up? I want it especially for the version od let's spend the night together. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi, the Soundaboard manager referred me to you. I'm here to ask you if you want to update the links of some things that are here and that interest me. In particular Ace Frehley Enmore Theater 2018 Bill Wyman's band. He said you're the right man. And if you are kind like him, I will be grateful. Goodnight and keep up the good work! Giuseppe from Italy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh he did did he? LOL.Leave a request (one at a time) in the comment section of what you want re-uploading and I'll do my best. Not sure if those were Soundaboard only posts...I'll look into it Giuseppe

      Delete
  3. OK i have the Frehley but the Wyman stuff is AtticRock's

    ReplyDelete