Saturday 12 June 2021








































Blue Öyster Cult
Paris 1975 DVD

I have a couple of copies of this plus one I ripped from YT.
This is probably the cleanest version.
One wonders what happened to the full concert footage.
Sad to think it probably ended up on the cutting room floor
while they spliced in the pointless interviews with the young
music journos who know about as much about the 'NY scene'
as I know about the workings of the internal combustion engine.
(I'm probably being unfair, I'm sure they are sincere)
regards
Titus

3 comments:

  1. nice. thanks. Yogi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you're unfair, they're good rock journalists (Philippe Manoeuvre being the most famous); maybe the outdoors interview in the cold, the sound of their voices make it amateurish ? What they say is interesting.
    You can find nice anecdotes of this concert here :
    http://www.hotrails.co.uk/history/1975.htm (search Mon 03 Nov, Pavillon de Paris)

    ReplyDelete