Friday 22 October 2021
































Blue Öyster Cult
Civic Center
Providence, RI
January 12th 1978

Another revisited bootleg.
This is a new remaster of, what I think is, a Dan Lampinski recording.
Some tracks are cut (where indicated) and the Reaper is missing entirely
but overall it's a great gig with Albert singing Cities on Flame
and Joe singing Hot Rails. Both on great form.
Albert's drum solo during Godzilla is a major event.
regards
Titus
p.s. I believe Rush were the openers.

Disc 1
01 intro
02 RU Ready 2 Rock
03 ETI
04 Harvester of Eyes
05 Goin' Through the Motions
06 Cities on Flame
07 Golden Age of Leather
08 Last Days of May
09 ME262 (cut)

Disc 2
01 Hot Rails to Hell (cuts in)
02 Godzilla
03 This Ain't the Summer of Love
04 bass and drums/5 Guitars (Mk. II)
05 Born To Be Wild
06 Dominance and Submission (cut)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks ! I have this one but I don't know if this is the remastered version, so I'll try it. Too bad, no Astronomy...(The one on 'some enchanted evening' was played in Columbus, Ohio (I never found it).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only did this remaster recently and this is it's first public outing

      Delete
  2. Indeed, I compared this version (96 kHz) with another (44 kHz) (on E.T.I.) and yours is much better (it's more sampled but I don't think it's the reason why). Much clearer sound.
    Thank you for this nice remaster !

    ReplyDelete