Saturday 27 November 2021

































Blue Öyster Cult
Metropolitan Center
Minneapolis, Minnesota
August 19th 1980

Another one I pulled off the shelf.
Couldn't remember if it was any good.
Well it turned out to be a very nice soundboard
from the Black & Blue tour.
BÖC were the openers on this occasion.
Lots from their, then current, Cultosaurus album
including a rarely played 'Hungry Boys'.
I suspect I may have remastered it before burning the CDs
because Joe's bass is big
and that's the sort of stupid thing I do/did.
regards
Titus

Disc 1
01 Dr. Music
02 E.T.I.
03 Lips in the Hills
04 Unknown Tongue
05 Cities on Flame
06 The Marshall Plan
07 Hungry Boys
08 Divine Wind
09 ME 262

Disc 2
01 Hot Rails to Hell
02 Black Blade
03 Godzilla
04 bass solo/Five Guitars
05 Born to be Wild
06 (Don't Fear) The Reaper (cuts)

No comments:

Post a Comment