Monday 29 November 2021













































KISS
The Summit DVD
Houston, Texas
Setember 2nd 1977

The painted posers at their finest during the Love Gun tour.
I think Peter Criss was the best singer in the band.
He's the only one with any real rock n roll grit.
Peter singing 'Hooligan' is the highlight here for me.
Sound is a bit rough/video is a bit grainy.
Generally good fun though...will Ace stay upright?
Only time will tell.
regards
Titus

I Stole Your Love
Take Me
Ladies Room
Firehouse
Love Gun
Hooligan
Making Love
Christine Sixteen
Shock Me
I Want You
Calling Dr. Love
Shout It Out Loud
God of Thunder
Rock and Roll All Nite
Detroit Rock City
Beth
Black Diamond


2 comments:

  1. Hi Titus, it's been a pleasure to follow your blog during this sh***y year 2021. Glad to see you back next year. And all the best to you and your family. Avec mes remerciements !

    ReplyDelete
  2. much apopreciated Derek. All the best for next year to you and yours. I am missing Europe especially France and Germany. I am currently banned from both countriesw I believe! :)

    ReplyDelete