Saturday 15 January 2022
































Hybrid Kids
A Collection of Classic Mutants (1979)

I could write a lot about this
but I prefer to maintain it's original mystique.
Presented as a compilation of obscure underground artists
it is really all the work of Mott the Hoople keyboardist Morgan Fisher.
It's humourous but also, at times, creative genius.
Certainly in sync with how my mind processes music.
I'd say it is suitable for fans of Neu, Sonic Youth,
Residents, Cardiacs, Zappa, Reverb Mother Fuckers,
Gong, Alex Harvey and the Velvet Underground.
So if you like all those then this might be of interest.
No future for you?...never mind.
regards
Titus

01 The Burtons - Macarthur Park
02 Punky and Porky - God Save The Lean + Pretty Bacon
03 Jah Wurzel - Wuthering Heights
04 Rififi - Catch A F-Falling Star
05 Malcolm Galaxy - Fever
06 Kapital Punischment - Save Your Kisses For Me
07 British Standard Unit - D'ya Think I'm Sexy?
08 Combo Satori - Enlightment
09 U.S. Nerds - Get Back
10 The Incestors - Something Better Change
11 R.W. Atom - You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling
12 The Cage - Take Me I'm Yours/The Pipettes - All The Young Dudes

No comments:

Post a Comment