Saturday 14 May 2022




















Deep Blues 1992

Another documentary charting a journey
across the Mississippi Delta in search ov da Bloos.
This copy is in mp4 format.
Subs are included and I confess to using them
during 'The Devil' in order to follow the plot.
Some brilliant footage on here.
I nearly choked on my muesli when I saw the sticker
on the battered 'shack-side' Oldsmobile:
'This is NOT an abandoned vehicle'
Oh...and to EyesOnTheRoad: This may well be the film
you referenced as R L Burnside does indeed play guitar!
regards
Titus

2 comments:

  1. Well, Titus... :-D That may just be the case. I just have to check it out, right? ;-) In the meantime, thanks for what seems to be another fine post. Best regards, as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still mixing up my Burnside and Dupree.Think I always will now! :)

      Delete