Saturday 28 May 2022

































Yes
Boston Garden
Boston MA
September 9th 1980

In memory of Alan White I thought I'd share this, slightly tweaked,
version of a reasonably good audience recording.
It's from the 'Drama' tour when Trevor Horn was on vocals.
As fate would have it my first Yes gig was during this period:





























It was odd at the time to finally get around to seeing Yes
just at the moment there was no Jon Anderson.
But I've seen Jon with Yes/AWB (he means ARW...Ed.) many times
so in retrospect I'm glad I witnessed this fleeting line-up.
regards
Titus
 
Disc 1
101 intro/Does it Really Happen?
102 Yours is No Disgrace
103 Into the Lens
104 The Clap
105 And You and I
106 Go Through This
107 Man in a White Car Suite
108 Parallels
109 We Can Fly from Here

Disc 2
201 Tempus Fugit
202 AmazingGrace/The Fish
203 Machine Messiah
204 Starship Trooper
205 Roundabout

2 comments:

  1. Reviled at the time...though time has mellowed many fans as to it's undoubted merits, an excellent album and far more reflective of the classic Yes sound than the next album would be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually sold quite well surprisingly.

      Delete