Saturday 1 October 2022



























ABBA
Warsaw
October 7th/8th 1976

First broadcast - Saturday 13th November 1976 at 8pm.
Rebroadcast - February 23rd/25th 2008.
That is what I'm told anyway.
To be honest I was hoping for some genuine live footage when I got this
but it turns out to be a 'playback' TV show in Warsaw.
Still good fun and has a 'band-en-route' intro popumentary
which is mostly filmed on board their plane.
You can sense the pressure they were under
to maintain the image they had created.
regards
Titus

01. Waterloo
02. SOS
03. Nina Pretty Ballerina
04. Dancing Queen
05. My Love My Life
08. When I Kissed The Teacher
09. Knowing Me Knowing You
10. Fernando
11. Tiger
12. Money Money Money
13. Fernando (repeated apparently by popular demand)


No comments:

Post a Comment