Thursday 1 August 2024

































Barclay James Harvest
City Hall, Newcastle
October 14th 1977

Reposted from October 2022

It was pointed out that somehow The Kinks had found their way onto the artwork.
Damn! those Kinks get where water can't.


















It's now corrected with Les and the gang restored to their rightful position.
Those who DL'd early have a rare alternative front cover :)
regards
Titus

01 Child of the Universe
02 Rock 'n' Roll Star
03 Poor Man's Moody Blues
04 Mocking Bird
05 Hard Hearted Woman
06 Medicine Man
07 Taking Me Higher
08 Crazy City
09 Jonathon
10 Polk Street Rag
11 Hymn

11 comments:

  1. The previous picture was odd but didn't recognize the Kinks. Great that someone took notice. Will keep it of course and will sell it on ebai as a special printing error anomaly. Sure it will go for thousands of bitcoins as a NFT artwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It crossed my mind that there are only four BJH guys but I guess I assumed it was a roadie or extra band member or something. I should have took more notice LOL

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this one...but the file it's too big!
    Is it a video concert or a concert in .wav format?
    I'm a big BJH fan and BJH boots are very rare to find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expect the source files I used were in high-res Flac 24/96 which creates bigger files than 16 bits,

      Delete
    2. Thank you Titus for the information!!!

      Delete
  3. Is a re-up possible? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be working now. Hope you have read the comments!

      Delete
  4. uh, that was quick 😁! Tank you so much!! yes, I read for comments. I will convert it to 16 for CD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this.BJH boots are indeed a rarity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This audience recording is quite amusing in fact. The song Hymn is buried in handclapping people as if you were in a Japanese Budokan like concert. Mostly enjoyable in a certain way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't say that in Newcastle if I were you Derek!

      Delete