Friday 12 January 2024

































Kingston Wall
Rose Tattoo Bar
Helsinki, Finland
October 31st 1992

This is a test re-up.
In future all re-ups will appear as the latest post I hope.
The old front cover of this had 1997 which is why I chose to repost this updated copy.

A remastered audience recording of this great Finnish band.
Sound quality isn't fantastic and the crowd are rowdy.
The Finns can give Americans and Germans a run for their money
when it comes to being rowdy at gigs but any KW is worth having.
I believe they only played one show outside of Finland.
It's a shame they didn't garner more suuport/exposure.
The title of the 2nd song remains a mystery to me.
regards
Titus

01 intro/Between the Trees
02 unknown
03 Could It Be So?
04 Nepal intro/And I Hear Your Call
05 Fire
06 Shine On Me
07 Little Wing
08 Mushrooms

No comments:

Post a Comment