Friday 24 March 2023

































Al Di Meola
The Palladium
New York
May 5th 1978

This one was difficult to work with..
The original mp3s sound like they may have come from different sources.
So I treated each track individually during the remastering.
I evened out the volumes which was also hard to judge
as there are many variations in how the band play.
I really like, bassist, Tim Landers.
He played on 'Alien Chase on Arabian Desert'.
My favourite Al solo tune.
Al Di Meola is a fantastic musician
and he has his own supermarket chain.
Play Loud!
regards
Titus
Oh, I forgot to mention:
I culled about 3 minutes of crowd so it would fit on one CD.
See...I think about you avid burners/printers :)

01 intro
02 Egyptian Danza
03 Chasin' the Voodoo
04 Dark Eye Tango
05 Short Tales of the Black Forest
06 Fantasia Suite for Two Guitars
07 Captain Señor Mouse
08 Midnight Tango
09 Race with Devil on Spanish Highway
10 The Wizard
11 crowd/talk
12 Chasin' the Voodoo (reprise)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, much better sound than the boot I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sound indeed and mostly sorry to be so late to say, THANKS FOR THIS ONE and will surely PLAY IT LOUD once burnt to CD. Yeah, a good sounding boot deserves a physical CD with artwork on my shelves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your addiction to plastic is worrying to environmentalists :)

      Delete
    2. For sure, I hope my 200 watt amplifier is powered by sunshine and wind. As you said, PLAY IT LOUD !

      Delete