Sunday 26 March 2023

































Eric Clapton/Dire Straits/Elton John
Knebworth Park
Stevenage
June 30th 1990

Bit of an all-star mash-up this one.
I'm not 100% sure who is onstage at any given moment.
It has some good bits.
regards
Titus

01 Dave Dee introduction
02 Pretending
03 Before You Accuse Me
04 Old Love
05 Tearing Us Apart
06 Solid Rock
07 I Think I Love You Too Much
08 Money for Nothing
09 Sacrifice
10 Sad Songs (Say So Much)
11 Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting)
12 Sunshine of Your Love
13 Bob Harris interview with Cathy McGowan & Timothy Dalton

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this one. I admit that I changed the interview section to add instead Eric Clapton's interview at the end. It made more sense to me. Am I wrong ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entirely up to you Derek. The whole thing is an attempt to compile as much as possible from Kenbworth 90, including interviews, in the best-guess order. Different sources/broadcasts so it can't be exact.

      Delete
  2. if memory serves me right, you now have Eric talking about what he's going to do after he's done it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exact, he's saying that he's on holidays but explains why he came, worries that he is a bit unrehearsed on Elton's new song. So to be totally exact, the interview should be at the beginning of his concert.

    ReplyDelete