Friday 10 March 2023

































Wishbone Ash
Summerfest
Milwaukee, USA
July 2nd 2003

This was such a dry/flat SBD
that I actually added some reverb during the remastering process.
Something I've never done before (in public)
It's fairly subtle so don't get all 'Yeah I can tell' cocky about it.
Might not be to everyone's taste
but I felt it would benefit from some ambience/humanity
and I'm nothing if not ambient/human.
I believe Roger Filgate (a WA member in the 90s) had been drafted in,
at short notice, to be Andy Powell's guitar partner.
He does a good job but, occasionally,
there are hints that he may have lacked rehearsal time.
regards
Titus

01 Mountainside
02 The King Will Come
03 Throw Down the Sword
04 On Your Own
05 No Joke
06 Phoenix
07 Strange Affair
08 Errors of My Way
09 Sometime World
10 Blowin' Free
11 Blind Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment