Saturday 22 April 2023







































Alice Cooper
Musical Theater
Basel, Switzerland
November 4th 2012

This is a pro-shot DVD from the 'Raise The Dead' tour.
regards
Titus
































Alice Cooper - vocals
Orianthi Panagaris- guitar
Tommy Henriksen - guitar
Ryan Roxie - guitar
Chuck Garric - bass
Glen Sobel - drums




















Hello Hooray
House of Fire
No More Mr. Nice Guy
I'll Bite Your Face Off
Be My Lover
Caffeine
Billion Dollar Babies
The Congregation
Hey Stoopid
Dirty Diamonds (including drum solo)
Welcome to My Nightmare
Ballad of Dwight Fry
Go to Hell
He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask)
Devil's Food
Feed My Frankenstein
I'm Eighteen
Under My Wheels
Poison
School's Out (including 'Another Brick in the Wall')

No comments:

Post a Comment