Saturday 8 April 2023

































Rollins Band
Fritz Club
Vienna, Austria
October 14th 1988

An edition of 'Musicbox Live' presented by Werner Geier.
There was a short interview after 'Burned Beyond Recognition'
but I don't have that for some reason.
Top quality sound.
I just levelled the volumes and cranked it up a bit.
Should blow a few cobwebs away if you play it loud :)
Reminds me of early Alice Cooper Band.
Especially 'Gun in Mouth Blues'
which sounds like a reworking of 'Black JuJu'.
regards
Titus

01 intro
02 Do It
03 Burned Beyond Recognition
04 talk
05 Wreck-Age
06 Gun in Mouth Blues
07 talk
08 You Didn’t Need To Do That To Me
09 Followed Around
10 Ghost Rider
11 outro

5 comments:

  1. excellent titus thank you. sadly never never saw black flag but caught rollins band opening the first lollapalooza. this is good!
    mikeL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Rollins Band in 94 and also went to one of Henry's talking shows a year or two after that. Intense! I think I thought it was all a bit dumb when I first heard Black Flag. It was the Henrietta Collins and the Wifebeating Childhaters album which made me re-assess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this one Titus! A great performance from one of the most intense singers I have ever seen!
    JustDave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very enjoyable show from the gladiator of Hardcore punk. Thanks very much!!

    ReplyDelete