Friday 19 May 2023

































Hedvig Mollestad Trio
L.E.D.E.R.E.R.
Regensburg, Germany
July 12th 2012

More organised mayhem from the 'Riffmeisterin'
and her two partners in crime.
One channel of this audience rercording
was plagued by snaps, crackles and pops which bugged me
so I created this duel mono version.
Apologies to the purists but I swear it's a more enjoyable listen now.
regards
Titus

01 Ashes
02 Sidetracked
03 Code of Hammurabi
04 For the Air
05 The Valley
06 Kathmandu
07 Indian Driving
08 Lake Acid
09 Blood Witch
10 Doom's Lair
11 The Dead One
12 Gun and the E-Kid

3 comments:

  1. The thing I find most thrilling about Mollestad is the interplay in her trio. Would love a re-up on this one, please. Thanks, Titus. (Pino)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link is refreshed Pino. I like her music but it's probably not for everyone

      Delete
  2. Thanks again, Titus. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete