Saturday 6 May 2023

































Jeff Buckley
Club Logo
Hamburg
February 22nd 1995

I found this on an old disc (just data).
Given Jeff's early demise anything by him is widely circulated
and I expect this FM recording is well known.
However, I thought it was worth sharing as it must be quite an old copy.
The data was in three chunks...14, 48 and 24 minutes.
I carved it up on my bacon slicer.
Logo looks like a shack built on some spare land next to a block of flats
for which there was no planning permission.
If there was a fire everyone would die.
So a typical Hamburg venue then.
They even have a Trottersesque van FFS!
I'll meet you there for a Weißbier





















































...maybe a Gose?
regards
Titus

Disc 1
01 Dream Brother
02 So Real
03 Last Goodbye
04 What Would You Say?
05 Lilac Wine
06 Mojo Pin

Disc 2
01 Grace
02 Eternal Light
03 Lover, You Should've Come Over
04 Will the Circle Be Unbroken?
05 Hallelujah
06 Kanga-Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment