Saturday 13 May 2023

































Porcupine Tree
Nag's Head
High Wycombe
December 4th 1993

The debut live performance.
Fadeaway was played but is not included on this recording.
Sorry FLAC-heads, I only have this in mp3.
If you want a better copy I think you can still get it on bandcamp.
I patched a missing beat's worth of music during Radioactive Toy
but that could have just been on my copy.
BTW... their 2nd gig was at the more prestigious Borderline.
Three days after this show.
They only played 40 minutes so I'm guessing they were not the headliners.
Does anybody know who else was on the Boarderline bill that night?
regards
Titus

01 Voyage 34 (Phase I)
02 Always Never
03 The Nostalgia Factory
04 Burning Sky
05 Radioactive Toy
06 Up the Downstair
07 Not Beautiful Anymoe

No comments:

Post a Comment