Thursday 1 June 2023




















Klaatu
Mrs. Toad's Cookies
1981 (mp3)

Allow me a meander dear Luxor Dreamers...
There are only two people who I would thank in person
for their musical impact on my life had I met them.
One is Frank Zappa, the other is John Woloschuk.
Here's one of John's songs (a short one)
You should listen it at least three times.
First listen...just enjoy the song.
Second listen...notice how he slightly plays with the lyrics
and how it is an environmetalist anthem/response to a world of greed,
self interest and a lack of community spirit. (steady on Titus...Ed.)
way before such things were in fashion.
Third listen..ignore the vocals and listen to the arrangement.
We are talking genius IMO.
By which time you'll either be addicted or beyond hope.
Paul McCartney eat your heart out.
(you're a musical bully...Ed.)
regards
Titus

P.S. I used to sing this to my girls when they were babies as I changed their nappies.
3.06 mins for a nappy change is not bad!
(diapers...for US Dreamers)

No comments:

Post a Comment