Sunday, 19 July 2026

































if
Stockholm, Sweden
January 18th 1972

Reposted from September 2023

A  recording with sparse info around.
I've seen another version which has a different running order
and is just credited as 'live in Europe'.
regards
Titus

01 Child of Storm
02 I'm Reaching Out on all Sides
03 Your City is Falling
04 Seldom Seen Sam
05 Fibonacci's Number
06 Forgotton Roads

3 comments:

  1. Hi Titus I've just finished listening to most of IF's studio albums (how good are they !) and thought I'd see what live material was available in the public domain area (ie. bootlegs) and bingo - my answers were nearly answered here. Only problem is all 3 of your IF posts have expired.
    IF I could be bold enough to request that all 3 posts be refreshed, then I would be a real happy chappy. IF not, then maybe just this one - pretty please. Here's hoping ;-) cheers mate AR2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ready to go. Bonzer choice. You will need to follow the RE-UP INFO instructions to revive the other two.

      Delete
    2. Thankyou Titus for refreshing this one - greatly appreciated and appologies for my oversight on Re-Up protocol. I'm happy to sit back and enjoy this first 'reincarnation' and am very grateful for your time and effort. Ceers buddy AR2

      Delete