Sunday 26 November 2023

































David Bowie
Universal Amphitheatre
Los Angeles, CA
September 5th 1974

I love Diamond Dogs.
Bowie's most proggy album.
So this was a great tour for me.
I suspect there is more than one source on the original files
but I tried to make it all flow nicely during the remastering.
You get a gold star if you listen to 'intro' more than once.
Fleas the size of rats would suck on cats the size of NYC.





































regards
Titus

Disc 1
01 intro
02 1984
03 Rebel Rebel
04 Moonage Daydream
05 Sweet Thing
06 Changes
07 Suffragette City
08 Aladdin Sane
09 All the Young Dudes
10 Cracked Actor
11 Rock and Roll with Me

Disc 2
01 Knock on Wood
02 It's Gonna Be Me
03 Space Oddity
04 Diamond Dogs
05 Big Brother
06 Time
07 The Jean Genie
08 Rock 'n' Roll Suicide
09 John I'm Only Dancing

2 comments:

  1. Played the intro twice in a year , not sure I really did listen to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very arty but very long. I'm sure it was cool at the gig.

      Delete