Saturday 2 December 2023



























Beat Club
Episode 46
August 30th 1969

This is the last episode of the 4th series
and it marks the final show with Dave Lee Travis.
In series five Uschi's co-host is Dave Dee.
By my calculations Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
have appeared on Beat Club a record breaking 12 times.
I'm beginning to wonder if Dave Dee
has compromising pictures of the show's producers.
regards
Titus

Deep Purple - Hallelujah
Three Dog Night - Try A Little Tenderness
Procol Harum - Long Gone Geek/interview
Tim Rose - Hey Joe
Interstate Roadshow - Grindy Grind
Windmill - Big Bertha
Jimmy Ruffin - I've Passed This Way Before
Steamhammer - Junior's Wailing/When All Your Friends are Gone
The Move - Curly
Humble Pie - Alabama 69/Natural Born Boogie

2 comments:

  1. Delighted to fill this hole in my run of Beat Clubs, and to find two of my fave bands from the day (Procol Harum & the Move) in the episode. I'm still on the lookout for episodes 23 -24 and 42-43 ... in case you're open to shameless pleading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Episode 22 was a compilation from previous episodes so is not widely shared and I don't have it. 23/42/43 are all on the blog. you may need to request a re-up

      Delete