Tuesday 26 December 2023

































Dream Theater
Waldrock Festival
Bergum, Holland
June 27th 1998

American prog metal for people who can't spell theatre.
I did a bit of work on this recording.
Some spikes were quelled then the track levels were optimised.
It is FM sourced (I believe) with good sound but a bit tinny.
I did not use any EQ as they always sound a bit tinny to me
and I didn't want to be accused of tampering
with their trademark broken glass staccato stylings.
This is in FLAC but I suspect it has been mp3 at some point.
Either that or the radio station compressed it to death.
Great musicians but I struggle getting into them.
regards
Titus

01 A Change of Seasons
02 The Mirror (excerpt)
03 Just Let Me Breathe
04 Take the Time
05 Hollow Years
06 Caught in a Web
07 Lie
08 Peruvian Skies
08 Pull Me Under
10 Metropolis pt.I
11 Learning to Live

No comments:

Post a Comment