Wednesday 13 December 2023

































Motörhead
C.N.E. Coliseum
Toronto, Canada
May 12th 1982

This is a DVD from the Iron Fist era.
I first saw Motörhead in 1977 opening for Hawkwind
and went on to see them quite a few times.
The Overkill and Bomber tours were the most memorable.
Both were in 1979:























































































I think Saxon opened on the Bomber tour:












































































The classic line up - Phil, Ed & Lemmy.
regards
Titus

2 comments:

  1. When I was 17, I asked my parents to go and see Motorhead in Deinze (Belgium) with my best friend... Mud is fine, Cheap Trick is fine but NO not Motorhead was the answer. I had to wait twenty more years to raise my fist to Lemmy. How the hell am I still sad about that NO answer.
    Will ask my psychiatrist next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have just gone and not told them...that's what everyone else did! :)

      Delete