Friday 8 December 2023

































The Tubes
Eissporthalle
Berlin
April 14th 1979

My remaster of this well know but incomplete SBD.
As well as the cuts indicated we are missing White Punks
and they would have opened the show with Getoverture.
I thought the source version was a bit abrasive
so I've tried to give it a warmer sound.
I saw them on this tour:



















































That £4 of pocket money was well spent.
regards
Titus

Disc 1
01 Turn Me On (cuts in)
02 TV is King
03 Prime Time
04 Don't Touch Me There
05 No Mercy
06 Smoke (La Vie en Fumer)
07 Only the Strong Survive
08 I Want it All Now
09 What Do You Want From Life?
10 Be Mine Tonight

Disc 2
01 No Way Out
02 Telecide
03 Love's a Mystery (I Don't Understand)
04 (The Man Who Shot) Liberty Valance
05 Tubes World Tour
06 Stand Up and Shout
07 California Dreamin' (cuts in)
08 Baba O'Riley/The Kids are Alright

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks titus!
      and yes, i first saw the tubes on the following tour...blew my teenage mind. amazing production with chops to match. became a fan for life that night!
      mikeL

      Delete