Monday 29 January 2024

































A Tribute to The Rolling Stones (2007)

An mp3 'sampler' of this compilation.
Jill Sayward is the most interesting to me
possibly as she is the only female singer featured.
I saw Iron Maiden two or three times with Paul Di'Anno
but never with Bruce so I suppose I am pro-Di'Anno at heart
but his efforts here are not good to my ears.
He's just trying too damn hard!
Can't think what inspired me to post this
...😼
regards
Titus

01 Brown Sugar (Steve Overland)
02 Honky Tonk Women (Nicky Moore)
03 Jumpin' Jack Flash (Paul Di'Anno)
04 Paint It Black (Chris Farlowe)
05 Let s Spend the Night Together (Doogie White)
06 Get Off My Cloud (Chris Thompson)
07 Satisfaction (Jill Sayward)
08 All Over Now (Len Hawkes)
09 Angie (Steve Overland)
10 Not Fade Away (Doogie White)
11 I Wanna Be Your Man (Paul Di'Anno)
12 Ruby Tuesday (Nicky Moore)
13 19th Nervous Breakdown (Chris Thompson)
14 It's Only Rock n Roll (Chris Farlowe)

No comments:

Post a Comment