Wednesday 24 January 2024

































Blue Öyster Cult
Fish Day Festival
Port Washington, WI
July 17th 2004

An old remastered audience recording.
It's not great...one of those open-air events
where the wind carries the sound in waves
however I've always had a soft (white underbelly) spot for it.
I lost the files but a link was kindly provided by an anonymous commenter
...so many many thanks to them.
It is mp3 although I expect the original copy was in FLAC.
This is my new reworking.
The mix improves after the first song.
If they'd set up everything as well as they did with Bobby's kickdrum
this could have been a stunner!
As Eric mentions The Tubes also played
but I don't think Ihave a recording of their set.
regards
Titus

01 intro/R.U. Ready 2 Rock
02 O.D.'d on Life Itself
03 Burnin' for You
04 E.T.I.
05 Shooting Shark
06 Golden Age of Leather
07 Buck's Boogie
08 Cities on Flame
09 Astronomy
10 Godzilla
with bass & drum solos
11 Don't Fear The Reaper

No comments:

Post a Comment