Monday 15 January 2024

































Collage
Summer Fog Festival
Spodek, Katowice, Poland
July 16th 2023

A rather rough audience recording with some chatting.
I did my best to improve it, however, as recordings of this Polish prog band are scarce.
I saw them play in Chepstow a few years ago.
Reminds me of Marillion, mainly, because Bartosz Kossowicz sings a  bit like Fish.
It was a really good line-up last year:














































Not much info about the 2024 festival so far.






















I might go if the line-up is decent.
Poland's only up the road from me.
regards
Titus

01 What About the Pain (A Family Album)
02 The Blues
03 Ja i Ty
04 Living in the Moonlight
05 Baśnie
06 Man in the Middle
07 A Moment a Feeling


No comments:

Post a Comment