Monday 1 January 2024


























Dread Zeppelin
Daylodge, Alyeska Resort
Girdwood, AK
October 13th 2000
DVD

This is the in-house footage of a brillant gig.
They use a range of effects like a 60s TV pop show.
I have two versions.
One has better picture quality but is only half the set.
I remastered the audio on that.
The second copy is not as good and there is a timecode
but that one is the complete show.
So I made a two-part DVD combining the best of them.
I did a few seconds of duplication where it changes to source two
so you know you haven't missed anything.
It was difficult to edit and re-author so I hope it plays OK for you.
regards
Titus

lots of refs to other songs but the basic setlist is thus:
intro/Immigrant Song
Going to California
Kashmir
Hey Hey What Can I Do?
Heartbreaker Hotel
Q&As/medley
Ramble On
Misty Mountain Hop
Bob Marley tribute
Viva Las Vegas
Whole Lotta Love
Stairway to Heaven
Stir it Up
Black Dog/Custard Pie
My Way
Big Ol' Gold Belt
Doin' the Claw
Tortelvis drums
Baba O'Riley
What Is and What Should Never Be
I Can't Quit You Baby
Love Me Tender/All Shook Up/Rock and Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment