Thursday 1 February 2024

































Blue Öyster Cult
The Belly Up
Solana Beach, CA
November 4th 2021

My attempt to change this shit audience recording into a shit+
It is a very long set and has surprisingly good stereo seperation.
...and don't judge it until you are half-way through Disc 1.
They mess up at times...I  cherish those moments.
'There was no light shining on the keyboards...as Margaret lie in her bed'
regards
Titus

Disc 1
01 intro/Transmaniacon MC
02 Before the Kiss, a Redcap
03 That Was Me
04 Golden Age of Leather
05 Burnin' for You
06 Career of Evil
07 Shooting Shark
08 E.T.I. (Extra Terrestrial Intelligence)
09 Box in My Head
10 Train True (Lennie's Song)
11 Harvester of Eyes
12 Tainted Blood

Disc 2
01 Then Came the Last Days of May
02 Buck's Boogie/La Grange
03 Godzilla
04 Buck's Noodle/(Don't Fear) The Reaper
05 The Alchemist
06 ME 262
07 I Love the Night
08 Astronomy
09 Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment