Friday 1 March 2024

































Hunter/Ronson Band
The Club Soda
Kalamazoo, MI
December 1st 1988

Remastered soundboard.
regards
Titus

Disc 1
01 Once Bitten Twice Shy
02 How Much More Can I Take?
03 Beg a Little Love
04 Following in Your Footsteps
05 Just Another Night
06 Sweet Dreams
07 (Give Me Back My) Wings
08 Standin' in My Light

Disc 2
01 Bastard
02 You're Never Too Small to Hit the Big Time
03 All Tthe Way from Memphis
04 Irene Wilde
05 Cleveland Rocks
06 medley: All The Young Dudes/I Wish I Was Your Mother/
Roll Away the Stone/Ships/All the Young Dudes (reprise)
07 Slaughter On Tenth Avenue

4 comments:

  1. This looks like the absolute companion to the 1989 London and San Jose concerts. What a Tour this has been. Incredible set list and glad to see this newcomer from Kalamazoo with high quality soundboard. Highly appreciated on a rainy night in Paris,

    ReplyDelete
  2. IQ are playing at the Café de la Danse in Paris on Sept 21st

    ReplyDelete