Sunday 7 April 2024

































Blue Öyster Cult
Swap Meet
Santa Fe Springs, CA
October 14th 2023

Extensively remastered audience recording.
Can't believe I spend so much time on this shit.
It's another of those US open-air jobs so don't expect great sound quality.
File under: For Fans Only.
It suffers from the usual wind/people milling about issues
which causes the sound to fluctuate.
It has it's positives though.
Cagey Cretins gets a rare outing and the crowd are generally inobtrusive.^
I think a swap meet is where Americans go to swap things.
Auto parts and wives?
^ I prefer inobtrusive to unobtrusive or non-intrusive
due to my classical upbringing. 
(LOL...Ed.)
Fuck off Ed. I'm kultured me.
regards
Titus

Disc 1
1 The Red and the Black
2 Before the Kiss (A Redcap)
3 Dancin' in the Ruins
4 The Golden Age of Leather
5 That Was Me
6 Burnin' for You
7 Cagey Cretins
8 Harvest Moon

Disc 2
1 Buck's Boogie
2 Tainted Blood
3 Then Came the Last Days of May
4 Godzilla
5 Buck's Noodle/(Don't Fear) The Reaper
6 Harvester of Eyes
7 Hot Rails to Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment