Saturday 27 April 2024

































Men at Work
Agora Theater
Akron, Ohio
October 10th 1982

Remastered Westwood One FM broadcast.
The source seemed a little overdriven but I did my best and I think it turned out OK.
I'd give it a solid medium plus.
Their debut album 'Business as Usual' got a lot of Luxor deck-time 
back in the early eighties with 'Who Can it Be Now?' achieving anthemic status
in our, then, open-house (wink) world. Is it The Man come to take me away?
regards
Titus

01 intro/No Restrictions
02 I Can See it in Your Eyes
03 People Just Love to Play with Words
04 Overkill
05 Touching the Untouchables
06 Catch a Star
07 F-19
08 Shintaro
09 High Wire
10 Down Under
11 Underground
12 Helpless Automaton
13 Who Can it Be Now?
14 Mr. Entertainer
15 It's a Mistake
16 I Like To
17 Be Good, Johnny/outro

1 comment: