Friday 5 April 2024

































Samla Mammas Manna
Storesal, Chateau Neuf
Oslo, Norway 1974 

This is a new remaster of an off-the-shelf CD.
The original remaster from donkey's years ago
seems to have become the go-to version as I see it everywhere.
I think this remaster has a more rounded sound.
April är svensk månad på TLD
regards
Titus

1 Frestelsens Café
2 Folkvisa I Morse
3 'Kebnekajse'
4 Musmjölkningsmaskinen
5 Släde Till Satori
6 Lyckliga Titanic
7 Lawrence In Sahara
8 Dundrets Fröjder
9 Liten Dialektik

4 comments:

  1. My only knowledge of Jazz Rock Fusion or how it's called was Frank Zappa's Dancin' fool. I never went any further in my listening experience So must I be crazy this morning to download Samla Mammas Manna and quite enjoy it. Is it because I often went to Sweden due to my work as a nostalgia or just because it's on the Luxor Dream and always worth a listen ? Anyway. Thanks and early greetings from Paris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samlas is one of my all time fav bands. It is RIO rather than fusion but these are just labels.

      Delete
  2. Sorry for being a dummy, but what is RIO ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rock in Opposition https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_in_Opposition

      Delete