Thursday 30 May 2024








































I sometimes visit some dubious Russian websites.
Some things on my blog are sourced from these places.
I've noticed they rip me off too...have my bootlegs etc.
I'm fine with this reciprocal stealing.
But I was overjoyed to see they have two of my albums.
Not sure why these two but hey...I'll take it.
Lost World gets a vote of 10/10 (OK only one voter)
Ridicularum has an average of 9/10 fron three votes...not bad!
Oh, and I'm also overjoyed to be classed as 'Progressive Rock'
regards
Titus

2 comments:

  1. I used to visit RU tracker occasionally before the invasion of Ukraine. However, the FSB must know about all these dubious sites and probably attaches various malware to fuck up the freedom fighters.

    There is a God after all, Trump....GUILTY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard about Trump...will look it up!

      Delete