Thursday 27 June 2024

































R.L. Burnside
Double Decker Arts Festival
Oxford, MS
April 29th 2000

Remastered soundboard.
Well, well, well...
Hope I  have the song titles resonably correct.
RL sings and plays what he wants and the band follow.
Producer: What's that banging noise?
Sound engineer: er...he's tapping his foot.
Producer: Tell him to take his shoes off
Sound engineer: er...he ain't wearin' shoes
regards
Titus

01 Poor Black Mattie
02 Long Haired Doney
03 Fireman Ring the Bell
04 Boogie Chillun
05 Shake 'em on Down
06 Death Letter Blues
07 RLB tells a story
08 Bad Luck and Trouble
09 Poor Boy a Long Way from Home
10 Goin' Down South
11 Jumper on the Line
12 Four Women in My Life
13 I Belive I'll Dust My Broom
14 Let My Baby Ride
15 Mannish Boy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Love me some RL Burnside.

    ReplyDelete