Sunday 30 June 2024

































Texas International Pop Festival
Dallas International Motor Speedway
Lewisville, Texas
August 30th - September 1st 1969
Vol. 7
Spirit (Sepetember 1st)

Remastered soundboard.
I am fond of Jay Ferguson's music both solo and with Jo Jo Gunne
but Spirit didn't ever grab me despite buying/trying their albums.
Possibly because I've never been totally convinced
by Randy California's guitar playing.
But then I'd probably say the same about Hendrix and Clapton
so what the fuck do I know!
This is a rather rough overdriven recording.
I did my best to clean it up.
regards
Titus

Jay Ferguson - vocals/percussion
Randy California - guitar/vocals
John Locke - organ
Mark Andes - bass
Ed Cassidy - drums

1 Rehearsal Theme
2 I'm Truckin/Fresh Garbage/Poor Richard
3 Caught/jam
4 Ground Hog Day
5 Policeman's Ball/drums/Mechanical World
6 I Got a Line on You
7 Aren't You Glad?

No comments:

Post a Comment