Monday 8 July 2024
































Styx
Capitol Center
Landover, MD 
April 13th 1981

This is a DVD of the in-house video feed.
Originally VHS so crap quality.
I re-authoured it from a two-part rip hence the half-way transition.
All menues were removed because I don't like menues much.
Apologies to menu fans.
Paradise Theatre was a slight bounce-back IMO
following their less-than-impressive Cornerstone album.
As a live outfit, however, they were at their peak.
Tommy Shaw is on fire here (can be a bit cheesy I know)




























The 18 year old Titus saw the show in London:

























I remember thinking the guy sweeping the stage
was going to suddenly whip off his hat & coat and turn out to be Dennis.
I think they missed a trick there!
regards
Titus

Ad 1928
Rockin' the Paradise
Blue Collar Man
The Grand Illusion
Lights
Lady
Crystal Ball
Suite Madame Blue
Snowblind
Too Much Time on My Hands
Great White Hope
Best of Times
Foolin' Yourself
Miss America
Babe
Renegade
Come Sail Away
Borrowed Time
Half-Penny, Two-Penny
Ad 1958

No comments:

Post a Comment