Monday 5 August 2024

































Steeleye Span
Slego Club
Rimini, Italy
August 27th 1982

Remastered soundboard.
I used some noise reduction which I'm loathe to do
and which may not be to everyone's taste
but I felt it was justified on this particular recording.
regards
Titus

Disc 1
1 Black Jack Davy
2 Sails of Silver
3 Alison Gross
4 Let Her Go Down
5 Barnet Fair
6 Long Lankin
7 Royal Forester
8 Longbone

Disc 2
1 Bach Goes to Limerick
2 Little Sir Hugh
3 Gone to America
4 Thomas the Rhymer
5 Cam Ye O'er Frae France
6 All Around My Hat
7 Gaudete
8 Sligo Maid
p.s. I misnamed the last track. Thanks to Greg for the correction.
Here is the updated back cover for those who already DL'd it.


























link

10 comments:

  1. This is a great recording! Better than I have heard before. Thanks for the upload and the tip off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I should have also said that track 8 on disc 2 is actually 'Sligo Maid' and not Mason's Apron.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and welcome Greg. There were a few misnamed tracks. Those jigs and reels are always tough to ID. I will update the artwork

      Delete
  3. I'm sleeping in an old time trailer tonight near Le Mans so when back at the end of the week, i'll have à serious listen to this one.
    Greetings from Le Mans,
    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an improvement on the cd I have from this concert. You had two more concerts restored which are my collection, but the links say that the files are deleted. Is there a way to restore the link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Johan. Click on 'Re-ups info' in the labels list

      Delete
  5. Hi Titus,
    could you please re-up Steeleye Span at the Bottom Line 1976? Your version is surely better than mine, and it is the only live version with decent choruses on The Wife of Usher's Well in comparison to those at the Rainbow in London and Berklee Boston.
    Kind regards, Johan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the post you want and leave a request. It is easier for me if you do that Johan

      Delete