Thursday 5 September 2024



















Echolyn
Street Beat
Cyndy Drue - interview/studio session
WMMR 93.3 Philadelphia, PA.

Love Echolyn so I wanted to share this assuming I'm not their only fan on TLD?
It's plagued by hiss and hum but Interesting to hear.
This is a short raio broadcast which I got from marlosin in 2007.
(don't often give credits to sources because I'm not sure where I got things)
...it said 'marlosin' in the file.
I am surprised they have never achieved the (albeit limited) status
of bands like The Flower Kings or Spock's Beard.
I have all their albums.
regards
Titus

1 interview part 1
2 Suffocating The Bloom
3 Here I Am
4.interview part 2

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, there is hardly anything live from this band, so a thousand and one thanks for these few minutes!

    ReplyDelete