Wednesday 9 October 2024

































Hasse Bruniusson plays the music of Samla Mammas Manna
Slottsskogen Goes Progressive
Göteborg, Sweden
August 19th 2017

Remastered audience recording.
It looks like it has been mp3/compressed on it's travels.
I did my best because anything Bruniusson is worth preserving.
Top notch line-up:
Hasse Bruniusson - drums/vocals
Rickard Sjöblom - keyboards
Roine Stolt - guitar/vocals
Håkan Almkvist - bass
I'm amazed by people like Roine and Rickard.
When I played I knew the set and that's yer lot!
Those guys can handle multiple projects without breaking sweat.
Interesting festival:













































I'm not familiar with any of the other acts.
Maybe Swedish visitors could tell us more about the festival/bands?
...and why none of these home-grown musicians
are popular enough to play a big venue in Sweden?
You traded in your own culture for Taylor Swift didn't you?.
...so did I.
Saw Swifty at the local Mega-Arena.
I was seated between the Starmers and the Putins
...so it was a little awkward.
regards
Titus

Disc 1
01 Circus Apparatha
02 Släde Till Satori
03 Joosan Lost/Långt Ner I Ett Kaninhål
04 Folkvisa I Morse
05 Uvertyr Till Snäll Häst
06 Pausus/Den Återupplivade Låten
07 Dundrets Fröjder

Disc 2
01 Flickan I Skogen
02 Snorungarnas Symfoni
03 Ödet
04 Ãrstidsvisan

No comments:

Post a Comment