Tuesday, 19 May 2026






























Bottleneck slide.

Over 60% of China's trade volume and up to 83% of its seaborne oil imports
pass through the Strait of Malacca.
Could this be Trump's next target?
When does conflict become a World War?
Here's a list of top ten wars:






























I like a good list me.
regards
Titus

2 comments:

  1. OH, GODDAMN IT, here you go again. Bashing the man that sits at the right hand of God. If he starts another war why do you question it? He's only trying to save us from the Strait Of Malacca getting a nuclear weapon. You bleed heart liberal's make me sick. I can hardly wait for gas to go to $26.00 dollars a gallon then maybe that will make you bastards appreciate $5.00 gallon of gas. U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might run for US president.
      I'm not an American citizen but fuck the constitution...right?
      Day one: No tax on tea* and universal health care.
      (* Boston area only)


      Delete