Tuesday, 7 July 2026


























Glad to see the USA trounced by Belgium despite Trump's efforts
to influence the game by colluding with the equally corrupt Gianni Infantino
to overturn Folarin Balogun's red card.
I was hoping the US would do well until this happened.
Would Americans really want a victory that the whole world views as cheating?

'Overturn This'
Belgium mock US President Donald Trump and FIFA after USA World Cup exit.




















regards
Titus

8 comments:

  1. i totally agree with your comments, but more dodgy decisions
    in the Argentina game, i have seen much worse contact than that which preceded the great Egypt goal, It does seem to me that the major countries have been lucky with decisons???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nothing we don't all know, but increasingly I find myself thinking most of the fouls these days would not have been fouls when I was a lad, back when players who were obviously uninjured didn't roll around like they'd just been shot with an elephant gun!

      Delete

      Delete
  2. I am so FUCKING glad we lost

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dare to admit that I was honestly proud that the Belgium team won this match. Cheating is not nice at all. And by the way, feels good to be born in that little country of beer drinkers, potato eaters and happy music lovers people !! Enough said !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is unamerican Tennessee Bob checking in. Once Trump pulled that nonsense, I hoped we would lose and we did! I don't really care about soccer, but Trump's move was total BS, and I'm glad we didn't get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think any decent person wants to win anything by looking like you are cheating Bob. Takes the joy away. Trump wanted Italy to replace Iran. The Italians wanted no part in it because they knew they hadn't bloody qualified!

      Delete